5 Benefits of Managed IT Services with Your Small Business
If you run a small business, it can be difficult to focus on growing your business at the same time as keeping your cybersecurity up to date. But you don’t want to sacrifice one for the other. A managed services provider like Hoola Tech manages your IT needs and addresses problems before they affect functionality, leaving your hands free to run your business.
Here are 5 benefits a managed service provider (MSP) brings to your small business.
- Reduced risks. Malware, hacking, loss of customer data due to breaches, or natural disasters can all pose a great hazard to your business. MSPs provide 24/7 security and can restore operations in the case of an emergency or cyberattack before your business can be affected.
- Reduced costs. Instead of having to wait until after an IT emergency to know how much it will cost, you can buy packaged IT services that fit your budget. Plus, you do not have to pay to hire and train IT staff.
- Advanced security. Many of the companies that turn to a managed services provider for management have become accustomed to the break-fix method of tracking and responding to IT events – meaning nothing is fixed unless it breaks first. MSPs use tools that allow instant and automatic reports of IT performance, so they can begin fixing problems immediately.
- Next to no downtime. Not only can a managed services provider track and begin remediation of an event more quickly and efficiently, but they are also able to head off many events at the pass. MSPs are able to predict the danger of each event, allowing fixes that will actually prevent the danger from happening in the first place, which means your business can keep up and running.
- 24/7 expert assurance. A managed service provider like Hoola Tech gives you 24/7 access to IT experts trained to provide everything from Help Desk support to disaster recovery. Infrastructure management, firewall and virus protection, WAN/LAN health monitoring, a fully secure virtual environment, disaster recovery, scheduled on-site support and more – all available to your business with an MSP working to keep your data safe, secure and accessible 24/7.
Hoola Tech knows the challenges of running a small business. With our managed IT services, you aren’t just a client. You are our partner. If you are interested in our IT services, don’t hesitate to contact us.